A safe place to run, jump and play!
Part of ongoing efforts by the Restoration & Beautification Committee of Columbiana to enhance the outdoor experience of residents and visitors alike, the Firestone Dog Park Campaign is a grassroots effort to build a welcoming, safe, public dog park in our community.
Nestled within the diverse 72-acre landscape of historic Harvey S. Firestone Recreation Park, the Firestone Dog Park will provide people and their canine companions the opportunity to build life-long friendships and enjoy quality time outdoors in a dog-friendly space:
- 1.75-acre fenced area strategically located near existing Walking Trail
- Natural setting with shade trees and space to run free
- Double gates for safety
- Separate runs for small and large dogs
- Water stations
- Park benches
- Dog depots/waste stations
- Off-leash safe space to run, jump and play!
Help build Firestone Dog Park:
- Mail check payable to Restore Columbiana/FDP to P.O. Box 53, Columbiana, OH 44408
- Donate online at https://gf.me/u/y8t5wu
A happy dog is a well-mannered dog. Share your passion for dogs and help spread the joy to our canine friends!
The Firestone Dog Park, named after entrepreneur and Columbiana-native Harvey S. Firestone, is a campaign of the Restoration & Beautification Committee of Columbiana, a 503(c)(3) tax-exempt nonprofit organization focused on restoring the beauty and history of Columbiana, OH. The charity directs capital projects funded by a combination of community sponsors, private donations and government grants. Visit Restore Columbiana on Facebook.